Private information sessions about childbirth, painrelief or breastfeeding
Individualised sessions designed specifically to address your needs and concerns, and delivered in the comfort of your own home.
If you have any more questions or specific requests, you can email me, or contact me on 06-15417909
Besides being lactationconsultant IBCLC, I'm also a midwife and counselor. That’s why I approache giving birth and breastfeeding, combining my knowledge and positivity, to experience childbirth in the most enjoyable way.
For groupsessions about breastfeeding, scroll down.
¿Necesitas informacion en Español? Llama me por teléfono o contact. ¡Gracias!
- Pregnant women and their partners. Partners are encouraged to be involved in sessions. The support of a partner is an invaluable resource during pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding.
Why a prenatal information session?
There are many reasons people choose to have an individualised prenatal session:
- Being informed can help you and your partner prepare for what to expect when giving birth and starting breastfeeding
- Whilst women have been giving birth for millenia, every woman and every pregnancy is different. Your session will be unique to you and your partner, allowing you to address the specific questions that are most important and relevant for you
- As the information session is tailored specifically to your particular concerns, it can also help you to make decisions. I want to help you reduce anxiety and stress, so that you can look back on your experience feeling satisfied
- You will receive educational materials so that you can revisit our discussion after the session.
- The information session can be conducted at a date and time that will suit you, and in the privacy of your own home
I am passionate about supporting women and their partners through birth and breastfeeding. Please share your story with me, and tell me what questions you have. I look forward to meeting you, and helping you prepare for the birth of your new baby.
Prenatal Birth sessions
I design private sessions to address your personal wishes and situation. Read more about topics and possibilities...
Prenatal information sessions Breastfeeding
Read more about the prenatal Breastfeeding workshop: "Breastfeeding with enjoyment and confidence"
Price / time
Look for futher information Tarieven (Costs)
Why breastfeeding support after birth?
There are many reasons people choose to have individualised Postnatal Breastfeeding Support with a lactatation consultant IBCLC:
- to find a way in possibilities and knowledge in breastfeeding your LO in good balance with yourself, partner, and family.
- to make a change in your breastfeeding situation in issues like: discomfort (nipples, latch, positioning), production (low/high), tongue-lip-tie restriction, enjoyment, energy levels, schedule, expressing, combining, weening, medical situations, breast enlargement/reduction ed.
- going back work: to inform yourself about possibilities and rigths and make plan together
For breastfeeding support I come to your home to observe a feeding. To make a plan together according your specific situation, I listen to your (birth and breastfeeding) story, share practical knowledge with you and support you in making practical changes.
Duration of session
You can count on at average 1,5 to 2 hrs. for a home session. When you've booked a BF session, try not to fully feed your LO anymore, for about 1,5 hrs before the start of the session.
Invoice will be sent on email after the session(s). After payment you can reïmburse the bill to your insurance, if they offer a couverage for Lactation Support IBCLC. Read more about Costs ...