Private or group information sessions about breastfeeding
¿Necesitas informacion en Español? Llama me por teléfono o contact. ¡Gracias!
Individualised sessions designed specifically to address your needs and concerns, and delivered in the comfort of your own home.
Besides being lactationconsultant IBCLC, I'm also a midwife and counselor. That’s why I approache giving birth and breastfeeding, combining my knowledge and positivity, to experience childbirth in the most enjoyable way.
Prenatal information sessions Breastfeeding
Read more about the prenatal Breastfeeding workshop: "Breastfeeding with enjoyment and confidence"
Price / time
Private 95 euro / Group Session 25 euro MORE INFO COSTS HERE
Pregnant women and their partners. Partners are encouraged to be involved in sessions. The support of a partner is an invaluable resource during pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding.
Why a prenatal information session?
There are many reasons people choose to have an individualised prenatal session:
- Being informed can help you and your partner prepare for what to expect when starting breastfeeding
- You will receive educational materials so that you can revisit our discussion after the session.
- The information session can be conducted at a date and time that will suit you, and in the privacy of your own home
- or you an choose to join the Groupsession Breastfeeding at Cursuscentrum Geboortecentrum Genestetstraat 3-1
I am passionate about supporting women and their partners around birth and breastfeeding. Please share your story with me, and tell me what questions you have. I look forward to meeting you, and helping you prepare for the birth of your new baby.
Why breastfeeding support after birth?
There are many reasons people choose to have individualised Postnatal Breastfeeding Support with a lactatation consultant IBCLC:
- to find a way in possibilities and knowledge in breastfeeding your LO in good balance with yourself, partner, and family.
- to make a change in your breastfeeding situation in issues like: discomfort (nipples, latch, positioning), production (low/high), tongue-lip-tie restriction, enjoyment, energy levels, schedule, expressing, combining, weening, medical situations, breast enlargement/reduction ed.
- going back work: to inform yourself about possibilities and rigths and make plan together
For breastfeeding support I come to your home to observe a feeding. To make a plan together according your specific situation, I listen to your (birth and breastfeeding) story, share practical knowledge with you and support you in making practical changes.
Duration of session
You can count on at average 1,5 to 2 hrs. for a home session. When you've booked a BF session, try not to fully feed your LO anymore, for about 1,5 hrs before the start of the session.
Breastfeeding Support 125 euro 1st session / 75 euro Follow up session MORE INFO COSTS HERE
Invoice will be sent on email after the session(s). After payment you can reïmburse the bill to your insurance, if they offer a couverage for Lactation Support IBCLC.
- Breastfeeding Foundations @LabourDepartment op 22 juni 2023 17:30
- Voorlichting Borstvoeding NL op 24 juni 2023 10:00